1. Responsible for equipment site management, daily maintenance PM, maintenance CM and self-maintenance AM;
2. Assist engineers to improve equipment efficiency and equipment performance, and improve product quality;
3. Proficient in the use of electrical testing instruments and tools, equipment electrical circuit update, transformation and progress follow-up;
4. Participate in the design and optimization of abnormal varieties of fixtures, components, and electrical control circuits to ensure online use and debugging;
5. Have basic equipment knowledge, such as materials, machinery, electrical and so on.
1. Technical secondary school or above, major in machinery, electronics, and electrical automation;
2. Proficient in electrical wiring and installation and debugging; able to solve problems in the process of tooling and equipment debugging.
3. Familiar with electrical drawings, able to understand electrical schematics, and able to independently complete electrical wiring and installation and commissioning.
4. Equipment maintenance technicians and electrical maintenance experience in the machinery or battery industry are preferred, and experience in non-standard automation equipment and equipment debugging is preferred; they can adapt to the two-shift work system.